Monday, March 4, 2013

You want one don't ya!

I have found the mother of all backpacks ! The fitmarkbags.com classic backpack (when my husband doesn't steal it)! This bag is a life changer! It is perfect for going from the gym to work, school, or wherever. This bag makes my life so much easier and organized.

The main large compartment is a perfect fit for my gym clothes and a towel or school books. it opens wide enough so you can see everything in there. Nothing is hidden from sight or falls into the black hole we know all backpack have! The water bottle slot is a good size and fits even my larger bottles. Best part, the bottles stay standing upright! Lord knows I have had many accidents, and wet clothes or school books, are not fun! In the back of the bag there is a padded zippered area that fits my laptop. And for those of you who tend to loose your sunglasses, scratch, or sit on them there is a soft lined spot for those too! And the bottom zipper wraps around, opens big and fits your sneakers. This bag has hit all the marks that an active athlete looks for.

And for the beach bum this bag is perfect too! Enough room for a few towels, beverages, and I use the bottom section for snacks instead of shoes! Through your MP3 player and speakers in there and you are good to go!

This bag is perfect for pretty much every aspect of my life. I take it everywhere, probably couldn't get through a day with out it! And if you aren't into backpacks there are a variety of different bags on the fitmarkbags.com site. From totes to messenger bags. There is one for every walk of life.

Stay Beautiful,
Kristen

beautifully primal http://beautifullyprimal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment